And how am I doing? Not great. I did some major twitching earlier this week. Last night I had a sudden impulse to rewatch Dr. Horrible so strong that I was halfway to the computer before I remembered I wasn’t allowed to. And I was SAD.
I don’t know that this week was any harder (or easier) than last week. Certainly I did fewer things just to fill the time that would otherwise have been spent watching TV. I did more not-seeing-plays things that involved going places and being out of the house, though, so that’s maybe good. On the other hand, a lot of that was running errands and Christmas shopping, which are not my favorite things.
But I have:
– Started reading Speaker for the Dead
– Reorganized my entire iTunes library
– Updated software for my phone, my iTunes, and my computer
– Sort of watched part of A White Christmas without sound (I was at a party. It was on in the background.)
– Tried to learn how to fold an origami dragon (it is SO DIFFICULT)
The good news is, since I’ve made it this far I will probably make it the rest of the way. The bad news is, I have a three day weekend ahead of me and not quite enough things to do to fill all that time.